Gloria's murmur improved with epogen!!

  • shelleysbuttons
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2002
      Hello all..I posted all of Gloria's new numbers on the CRF/anemia
      lists today. I wanted to tell you that since beginning the epogen
      Glori'as murmur is greatly improved. I was very nervous beginning the
      epogen but it really is helping. Now if we can only get that BUN
      under control. I hope this message helps anyone who is still on the
      fence about treating your heart patient kitty with epogen. Shelley