Re: [FH] OT - Coming off anesthesia

  • karenborga@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 12, 2013
      (((( Hugs ))))

      I'm sending strong thoughts of comfort for you and your baby.

      Karen, Asst. Host (Fri)
      Moderated on-line chat pet loss/anticipatory support
      Visit http://www.aplb.org for chat room schedule.

      ******

      Her hearts enlarged, body temp down and she has an arrhythmia plus a weird gasp. I have to let her go :( So upset. I tried to do right by her with that dental :(

      ******

      We're at the vet. She's dehydrated and need oxygen. I know she drank today. But no food :(

      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile