Re: Martha's good report

  • elfinmyst
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2013
      Hi

      That's fantastic news Martha is stable and doing well. She is loving life
      and happy and that's so important. Give her a huge hug from me and the
      furkids:) It's a huge plus when they do so well despite a bad prognosis! Cats
      really don't listen to their cardiologist sometimes:)

    • Jordan
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 12, 2013
        Amen Lynda. And wonderful news for Martha!! WOO HOO!! No truer words have been spoken. I did the EXACT same thing when Sheba had to go under anesthesia for two corneal grafts.

        Heart kitties ARE miracles. And love and FAITH goes a loong way.

        Extra love and kitty kisses,
        Jordan and Sheba