Martha's good report

  • Lynda Doty
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2013
      Today she went for a follow-up visit---remember how we came so close to
      losing her a couple months ago--! The vet was so surprised today, he
      said he is 'AMAZED" at how she has foiled death yet one more time. He
      said she was always surprising us, she has gone through so many
      different illnesses and come out feet first. The vet tech said she had never before seen Martha so happy!

      Let
      me encourage all
      of you who are struggling with your sweet babies. These groups are a
      big help, plus just trying to relax and simply love them. They pick up
      on our emotions and when we fear, or are nervous, they are too. Relax,
      laugh a little. Tell them a joke now and then. But most of all, for me
      and my house, it has been trusting God all the way, and letting Him
      direct her treatment. Oh, I know Martha's days are numbered, and when I
      look at her sweet little face I am tempted to get depressed. But I just
      wanted to write this to encourage you.

    • elfinmyst
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 11, 2013
        Hi

        That's fantastic news Martha is stable and doing well. She is loving life
        and happy and that's so important. Give her a huge hug from me and the
        furkids:) It's a huge plus when they do so well despite a bad prognosis! Cats
        really don't listen to their cardiologist sometimes:)

      • Jordan
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 12, 2013
          Amen Lynda. And wonderful news for Martha!! WOO HOO!! No truer words have been spoken. I did the EXACT same thing when Sheba had to go under anesthesia for two corneal grafts.

          Heart kitties ARE miracles. And love and FAITH goes a loong way.

          Extra love and kitty kisses,
          Jordan and Sheba