Re: Dizziness/ataxia?

  • elfinmyst
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10 1:03 PM
      Hi Jim

      This seems exactly the same as my Arnold had several years ago. Head
      tilted, slow movements, very dilated pupils. It was a stroke which caused it,
      but not sure if a bleed or a blood clot. Arnold recovered quickly and over the
      next few days made a complete and full recovery. Cats arenot like humans
      with certain parts of the brain dedicated to certain functions, other parts
      of their brains can take over the damaged parts.