Re: Introducing Larry (and question about CoQ10 and taurine)

  • rosemariewentz@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 10, 2013
      My kitty is on CoQ10 at 50mg a day. I use a semi paste form and just place
      it under his lip. He doesn't spit it out and its been a few months. I just
      started taurine at 300mg a day but I've heard some people are on 1400mg. I
      read that u can't OD on taurine and unused taurine is flushed from the body.
      Its water soluble and the one I have has no taste whatsoever. So mixing in
      food or water should be fine.

      Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless