Re: Pill dosing / SOLUTION

  • Jordan
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 7, 2013
      I do not not use Underwood's liverworst, I use the chicken spread. But as Lyn was stating it is small amounts of onion (listed more than half way through the list of ingredients) and I only dab a small amount (for smell) on top of the pill pocket to get her to eat it.

      And of course that is only the days she will not eat the pill pocket directly, which is rare. It is risks vs benefits.

      Thank you,
      Jordan and Sheba