Re: Pill dosing / SOLUTION

  • elfinmyst
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 6, 2013
      I looked in the chicken paste I use and it has a small amount of onion in
      it. But I`ve been using this for years and they only get a small amount.
      It's the only paste that seems to work for me. I'd need to start looking up
      how much onion was safe, but mine seem fine using it in small amounts.

    • Jordan
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 7, 2013
        I do not not use Underwood's liverworst, I use the chicken spread. But as Lyn was stating it is small amounts of onion (listed more than half way through the list of ingredients) and I only dab a small amount (for smell) on top of the pill pocket to get her to eat it.

        And of course that is only the days she will not eat the pill pocket directly, which is rare. It is risks vs benefits.

        Thank you,
        Jordan and Sheba