Re: Burma, the refusnik cat

  • Dana McCormick
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2013
      Hi Carol,

      If my story can help people, I'm all for it. What I learned from it is I have to be proactive, which is why I belong to alot of the online groups. When I read something that's different from what I was told, I take it to the vet right away like you did.

      I guess I'm lucky, I have 5 on the inhaler for Flovent and they don't have a problem with it. My boyfriend's cat is a nightmare though. He's been trying to puff her for a couple months now and she hides and won't talk to him on the couch any more. I told him to give her treats, it has only helped marginally.

      Good luck with Burma,

      Dana