Re: Giving medicine tabs to "refusnik"

  • r schu
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3 8:38 AM
      I agree, I gave May prednisolone (sp) last summer for an unknown mass and within a day she had fluid in her lungs (possibly heart), and this brought out the hcm diagnosis.

      So please be careful giving any form of pred in a heart kitty. I wish I knew this then so we could have avoided an e.r. visit and large doses of lasix on her kidneys.

      -Lee and May

      2d
      Re: Giving medicine tabs to "refusnik"
      Wed Apr 3, 2013 7:10 am (PDT) . Posted by:
      "Dana McCormick" danamcmk