RE: [FH] Innova recall

  • Mary Sue Rubin
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30, 2013
      It is growing each day and includes all brands of Natura, including Innova..

      http://www.naturapet.com/voluntary_recall/Product%20Information%20Guide%2020
      13-03-29.pdf

      Mary Sue

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 30, 2013
        That stinks. The girls go through 1large bag of food every 5-6 weeks. They had 1-2 days left as of this morning. I put the food in a better container so I have no idea what my lot number was. The sign In the store said it was a voluntary recall and to ask for more info. When I did the girl had no clue there even was a recall. So I came home with the Blue and mixed it into the same container with what little was left of the Innova. Which I then spent a good 20 minutes separating after I was able to read the recall info. I have to figure my last bag was ok as they are all acting fine. Am so tired of it being able to trust food anymore - human or pet

        Diane

        Sent from my iPad

        On Mar 30, 2013, at 12:57 PM, "Mary Sue Rubin" <msrubin@...> wrote:

        > It is growing each day and includes all brands of Natura, including Innova..
        > http://www.naturapet.com/voluntary_recall/Product%20Information%20Guide%202013-03-29.pdf
        >
        > Mary Sue

      • cathywodzinski
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 30, 2013

        • dianed143
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 30, 2013
            Of course I meant "not" trust food anymore.

            I'm going to start cutting out numbers too. I don't even save receipts unless its a household item. I know when anywhere I bought it but that's it

            Diane

            Sent from my iPad