Innova recall

  • Diane
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30, 2013
      Looks like Innova has recalled some dry food voluntarily. I haven't
      seen anything come through on this yet and the cashier I asked was
      clueless. Anyone have anything? I picked up some Blue for them, hope
      they like it as it's crazy expensive too.

      Diane
    • Mary Sue Rubin
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 30, 2013
        It is growing each day and includes all brands of Natura, including Innova..

        http://www.naturapet.com/voluntary_recall/Product%20Information%20Guide%2020
        13-03-29.pdf

        Mary Sue

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 30, 2013
          That stinks. The girls go through 1large bag of food every 5-6 weeks. They had 1-2 days left as of this morning. I put the food in a better container so I have no idea what my lot number was. The sign In the store said it was a voluntary recall and to ask for more info. When I did the girl had no clue there even was a recall. So I came home with the Blue and mixed it into the same container with what little was left of the Innova. Which I then spent a good 20 minutes separating after I was able to read the recall info. I have to figure my last bag was ok as they are all acting fine. Am so tired of it being able to trust food anymore - human or pet

          Diane

          Sent from my iPad

          On Mar 30, 2013, at 12:57 PM, "Mary Sue Rubin" <msrubin@...> wrote:

          > It is growing each day and includes all brands of Natura, including Innova..
          > http://www.naturapet.com/voluntary_recall/Product%20Information%20Guide%202013-03-29.pdf
          >
          > Mary Sue

        • cathywodzinski
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 30, 2013

          • dianed143
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 30, 2013
              Of course I meant "not" trust food anymore.

              I'm going to start cutting out numbers too. I don't even save receipts unless its a household item. I know when anywhere I bought it but that's it

              Diane

              Sent from my iPad