My replies aren't posting?

  • beyondtroubles
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2013
      I'm not sure how these message boards work and don't see my reply about Connor's food amounts posted.... so I'm answering this way (also so you can tell me what I'm doing wrong concerning my replies)!

      Yes- he is still eating - just not as much as his normal food driven self. He would gobble up a full 5.5 oz can of wet in the AM & PM and would have either 2 tbs of dry in the afternoon as a snack or 2oz of wet.

      Now he's been eating half of his meals each time.

      Also, he wouldn't even touch the potassium tablet no matter what I tried to wrap it in or crush it into.
    • Karen
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31, 2013
        I'm sorry your guy isn't eating as much. I wonder if it's just a temporary stress thing?

        As for the reply, you have to change the TO from the name of the person whose message you're replying to the group.

        Good luck.

        Karen
      • beyondtroubles
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2013