RE: [FH] Famotidine dosage

  • Mary Sue Rubin
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 26, 2013
      My cat started on 10mg twice a day, which is twice what your cat is now
      getting. Within about a week her ascites resolved and we gradually weaned
      her down to 5 mg once a day. That works for her now, but we keep an eye on
      her. It all depends on the cat and the situation at the moment and the
      dosage might have to be adjusted in the future.

      .

      Mary Sue