Re: UK - Best Dried food for HCM cats?

  • Mandy
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2013
      I feed my cat James Well Beloved Turkey & Rice Flavour and Royal Canin BSH food, both are low in sodium compared to other brands and flavours. I tend to stick to meat flavours rather than fish, The sodium level is slightly higher in fish flavours. To my knowledge there is no food designed for heart problems over here, hope this helps :-)

      Mandy
      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "binarina1" <binarina@...> wrote:

      > My cat will only eat dried food, tried many wet foods, no interest whatsoever. He likes royal canin lively, beauty, and when he's been overweight, slimness. I'd like to feed him something else now he's ill really. Can anyone recommend anything? Thanks.

    • elfinmyst
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 23, 2013
        I know some would disagree but my cats get Royal Canin biscuits , different
        varieties. As I have 16 it's the one food everyone loves and I buy it in
        bulk. They were raised from kittens on this. The eldest two get Sheba as
        they have few teeth:) Everyone gets chicken as a treat.