RE: [FH] Re: dry cough and CoQ10

  • Mary Sue Rubin
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 19 8:06 AM
      Thanks Lee. It could be unrelated and we may never find out. She is 18 and it could be anything at this point. Her original x-rays and scans showed liver nodules, but nothing heart or lung related. We’ll be going back to the vet for blood work and BP check soon so he’ll have a listen to everything. If he finds anything conclusive I’ll let the group know.

      Mary Sue