Re: Advice Please Cat with Congestion.

  • binarina1
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 19, 2013
      Thanks, that's made me feel a little more positive. I wasn't sure there was anything more to give.

      I'm waiting to hear back from the cardiologist. Hopefully she can jiggle the pills around. He's pretty stable at the moment. But then he only had 20mg of frusemide at 8am. He's due a dose at 12pm. But I think I'll hold off that for a while longer as he's had 60mg since midnight last night.

      I'm keeping everything crossed. He means the world to me.

      Sara

      and yes, I'll let you know what's said.