Re: [FH] Re: New here with my 11 year old BoBo

  • Christina Felty
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 18, 2013
      Well, I think my internist was not thrilled with my adjusting the lasix this weekend. We have an appointment on Wednesday morning to take more chest x-rays. I gave him his normal dose of 6.25mg of lasix this morning. She wants him on that until Wednesday. She and I may have to agree to disagree -- but I can say I just know he was building more fluid. And he definitely turned around in attitude from where he was Saturday morning.

      I think it will be easier to talk to her in person so she can't look at him too.

      I swear the vet tech mentioned reducing the enalapril-- that seemed weird. Why would they reduce enalapril if he seemed to be building more fluid?

      Thanks

      Christina