Wispe - 1999-2013 - Miss You So Much

  • katey2kat
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2013
      Hi All,
      The cardiologist report on Thursday was shockingly sad, prognosis very very poor. None of them could offer any help for little Wispe who had spent 5 days in hospital with saddle thrombosis.

      I'm unable to describe how I felt having made the heartbreaking decision to sign the papers to end his little life.

      I told him he's the bestest cat I've ever had and can't stop crying - this is sooo very painful.

      Thanx again,
      Kath in UK
    • Westgold
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17, 2013
        Oh, this is heart-breaking, I am so sorry. Unfortunately our kitties are
        very fragile and we never get to keep them as long as we want. But he was
        so blessed to have you to take care of him, especially during his illness.
        And he gave you all his love in return. This shows
        just how horrible HCM is, and how quickly it can turn. We do the best we
        can, but eventually it wins. But you did the right thing to give him this final gift of love, to end his suffering. your little boy is healthy again now and
        waiting for you at the Bridge -- I know we will see our little ones again.

        When you feel up to it, please post a memorial to him on our site
        http://www.AngelKitties.com -- we'd love to see his photo and hear how you
        met. All kitties are welcome, no matter how long they've been in heaven.

        Sincerely, Michelle, Susie Q & Tigger Too in Toronto