Vetri-Science Cardio for cats

  • Mary M
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11 11:53 AM
      I have a dog that I want to put on this product and two heart-deformed kitties also but all I seem to find is Vetri-Science Cardio for dogs. Does a person know where I can get it for cats or do people just give part of the capsule or whatever to their cats? And if so how much????
      Mary, Alice and Smudge
    • elfinmyst
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11 1:13 PM
        Hi Mary

        I give it to cats, it actually says on the packets dose is one pill a day
        for cats. Or at least it did, I did hear they were looking to make a smaller
        pill version for cats. But the product itself mine used for years before
        it became unavailable in the UK due to lack of sales here. It's virtually
        unheard of here.