Re: [FH] Off Topic - Mom Hospitalized

  • karenborga@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2013
      Suzanne,
      You are so much more than "an ordinary person"
      :-)

      Chloe and your Mom really appreciate everything you are doing.

      Prayers going out for you, your Mom and Chloe.

      Karen

      ****

      ..One funny moment - when the ambulance and rescue crew arrived they saw Chloe's pill organizer and syringes - and thought they were Mom's - I explained about Chloe, her heart condition, etc. I was then asked if I was a vet! No, just an ordinary person...

      Again, many thanks for all your help and support with Chloe - if you could include my mother in your prayers it would be greatly, greatly appreciated...

      Suzanne and Chloe

      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
    • Jordan
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 11, 2013
        Suzanne,

        You are a ROCK STAR!! Your Mom and Chloe are both very lucky to have you. Keep ALL your family, 2 legged and 4 legged in our paw prayers tonight,

        Love and kitty kisses,
        Jordan and Sheba