Re: Lasix Efficacy

  • elfinmyst
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2013
      Hi

      It's not that they get used to lasix, but the heart condition progressing.
      That's when the dose can be increased and addition of spironolactone as a
      second diuretic. Usually another heart medication would be added as well to
      help the failing heart. I wonder contact the cardiologist and ask about
      increasing or adding more drugs. My Milli started on fortekor and spiro, then
      they added vetmedin, then atentolol, plavix and lasix. She is currently
      stable so it's quite common to need to change or add to the drugs.