How long for Vetmedin beneftis?

  • tourtaney
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2013
      Does anyone have information or experience knowing how long it takes Vetmedin to build in the system? Is it immediate? Does it take time to build up? When should we see benefits of the drug?

      Thanks
      Curtney & Maggie
    • Mary Sue Rubin
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 9, 2013
        Courtney,

        Most drugs come with a leaflet showing this information. Or you can check
        the Vetmedin website or look on the internet for research on peak blood
        levels, length of effectiveness, etc.

        My cat showed marked improvement after a week, but she is also on
        benazepril, Lasix, and aspirin.

        Mary Sue

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 11, 2013
          Hi

          Improvement was in a couple of days for both my cats, but they also take a
          combination of drugs.