Cardio Strength Heart Supplement Formula & CoEnzyme Q10 30mg

  • ginawsia
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 8, 2013
      I would like input on how to administer Cardio Strength Heart Supplement Formula & CoEnzyme Q10 30mg I purchased in capsule form. Both are made by Vetri Science. Should I open capsule and put powder in wet food, use pill pockets, or?? Feedback is desired. Thank you for helping me take care of my TJ.

      Gina
    • Ana Gutierrez
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 8, 2013
        I would like some input too. Punky hates the flavour of the powder inside
        the capsules and these are too big for him to swallow them :(

        Ana
        El 08/03/2013 19:53, "ginawsia" <giwilliams@...> escribi�:

        > **
        >

        > I would like input on how to administer Cardio Strength Heart Supplement
        > Formula & CoEnzyme Q10 30mg I purchased in capsule form. Both are made by
        > Vetri Science. Should I open capsule and put powder in wet food, use pill
        > pockets, or?? Feedback is desired. Thank you for helping me take care of my
        > TJ.
        >
        > Gina

      • Bob Sifuentes
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 8, 2013
          Use a smaller capsule perhaps? like a number 4... I use this size daily and I have no problems getting them down my kitty's little throat.

          Bob

          ________________________________

          El 08/03/2013 19:53, "ginawsia" <giwilliams@...> escribió:

          > **
          >

          > I would like input on how to administer Cardio Strength Heart Supplement
          > Formula & CoEnzyme Q10 30mg I purchased in capsule form. Both are made by
          > Vetri Science. Should I open capsule and put powder in wet food, use pill
          > pockets, or?? Feedback is desired. Thank you for helping me take care of my
          > TJ.
          >
          > Gina

        • Jordan
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 8, 2013
            I use this same brand for my heart kitty, Sheba. I just mix it into her wet food, and she chomps it down . . . none the wiser.

            Good luck,
            Jordan and Sheba

          • elfinmyst
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 9, 2013
              I just wrapped it in chicken, and as they started to eat it, tapped them on
              the head and down it went. You can open the capsule, and mix it with tuna
              oil perhaps? It is a huge pill. The alternative is to buy the coQ10 from
              the health food store which is an oily liquid mix capsule and can be pierced
              and squeezed into the cats mouth or squeezed onto chikcen.