Re: [FH] CoQ10

  • Ana Gutierrez
    Message 1 of 103 , Mar 6, 2013
      I uploadead the PDF file in my dropbox account. I hope you can download it.
      Anyway, I will email it to those who asked me for it.

      https://www.dropbox.com/s/ydc1qnv86qkvdi5/nutririon_cardiac_disease.pdf?m

      Best,

      Ana

      On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 7:52 PM, marianna mayer <mmayer11@...> wrote:

      > Thank you, Ana. I am grateful for this. Will you please post it to
      > Feline-Heart's website Data Base for example. That would be great!
      > Thanks,
      > Marianna
      >

      > On Mon, 04 Mar 2013 20:35:10 -0500, Ana Gutierrez <anagtz@...>
      > wrote:
      >
      > This is the only study I found of CoQ10 use in cats and dogs:
      >>
      >> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/**pubmed/9842116<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9842116>
      >>
      >> If someone is interested in the PDF, let me know.
      >>
      >> Best,
      >>
      >> Ana
      >>

      >> On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 4:30 PM, Sharon <sharong9@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> **
      >>>

      >>> I am wondering if there are any studies that you know of on the use of
      >>> CoQ10 in cats? I have looked and found none and have noticed that a few
      >>> people here are using this as well as Taurine.
      >>>
      >>> My kitty was born with a heart deformity that is being called "Double
      >>> outlet left ventricle". She also has a hole in the heart which allowed
      >>> her
      >>> to live. She is now 8 mos old.
      >>>
      >>> Sharon
      >>>
      >>> Sent from my iPad

      > --

    • Carol
      Message 103 of 103 , Oct 14, 2015
        Most health food stores carry it, or you can buy it online.  Just make sure you get ubiquinol (not ubiquinone), and the ones that are liquid gelcaps are better absorbed than the powder in capsules are.

        Doctor's Best makes a good one. That's the one I buy. I get it at Vitacost.com.

        Carol and angel Misty