Re: [FH] CoQ10

  • June Jeffrey
    Message 1 of 103 , Mar 5, 2013
      Hi Ana,

      I would be very interested in seeing the PDF.

      Thanks and best wishes,

      June and Daisy

      Message 103 of 103 , Oct 14, 2015
        Most health food stores carry it, or you can buy it online.  Just make sure you get ubiquinol (not ubiquinone), and the ones that are liquid gelcaps are better absorbed than the powder in capsules are.

        Doctor's Best makes a good one. That's the one I buy. I get it at Vitacost.com.

        Carol and angel Misty