Re: Paranoid about Vets Trips.

  • binarina1
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4, 2013
      Thanks for the replies. It went quite well, he got upset when he saw the carrier and when he was put in it, but he calmed down in the car. Results tomorrow, so keeping everything crossed. This is the first blood test he's had since he was diagnosed.

      I've tried feliway before, doesn't seem to have much effect on him. Also, I've got a two sweater car, so with me and the carrier unfortunately there's no room for anyone else.

      Sounds like you've got a pretty cool cat sitting on the console!!

      I haven't thought about homeopathic remedies, are they ok to mix with conventional medicine?

      Thanks again to you all.
    • marianna mayer
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 4, 2013
        Yes, it's okay to mix homeopathic remedies with traditional meds. But you
        need to make sure that the homeopathic remedies you select are okay for
        cats. Lots of websites to help you determine that...always check before
        purchasing. I agree Feliway hasn't done much here either.
        Glad everything went well today. I'm sure the lab results will be fine.
        Good luck!!!
        Marianna