Re: [FH] HCM & suspected Asthma Inhaled steroids bound to fail because oral ster

  • elfinmyst
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013
      Hi

      I would try the inhaled steroid as well, it's much safer for the heart. Is
      it possible he has allergies? Cats can be allergic to anything, as can
      humans. Does he have non dust litter? Mine gets snuffly so I can't use spray
      air fresheners for example.

      The other alternative if its green mucus is a long term infection. Has he
      been tested for Herpes/Calici virus?