Re: [FH] Re: Introducing Riley

  • Laura Bray Ramsower
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2013
      Lyn,

      Thank you so much for this information! I will check out her breathing and
      ask the cardiologist if she is at risk for a blood clot. I will have to
      look into the CoQ10. Riley will not take medication, even compounded into
      a yummy liquid. We have tried everything. I am able to trick her into
      taking her atenolol by putting it into a pill pocket since it is such a
      small pill. She is starting to get suspicious of me already, though.

      One question about the atenolol. Riley has been on it since Tuesday
      night. She is acting very frisky and playful. Can the atenolol cause
      hyperactivity? Or could it be that she feels better and now has the desire
      to play?

      Laura and Riley