Re: [FH] Chloe - Bad Day/Better Day

  • elfinmyst
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2013
      Oh how true is that!

      If my heart kitties breathe faster, I assume its heart failure, when it's
      been a respiratory infection. Not eating and looking subdued.. worried about
      heart.. and it's a stomach upset. But always best to be checked and heart
      kitties need treating quickly when they are poorly.

      Sounds like Chloe had an upset tummy and pain in her guts.

    • Jordan
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2013
        Suzanne,

        You are a WARRIOR and so is Chloe! Keep doing what you are doing, because you both have it right!!
        Please let us know how our vet visit is today.

        Hugs and kitty kisses,
        Jordan and Sheba