Re: [FH] May- meds

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 22, 2013
      There is a yahoogroup called vettalk -- there are a few vets on that list, we don't have any on this list here. Why don't you join and post May's story on vettalk? Your questions are more serious, and I don't know if we can help you here
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 22, 2013
        Hi Lee

        That is the combination both my Trixi and Milli are on and it works
        perfectly for them, but they have atenolol as well with it. Plavix helps to stop
        blood clots from forming and the other two drugs are to help the heart
        function more efficiently. Enalapril is also used to help in kidney disease.