May- meds

  • r
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 22, 2013
      Not sure if that one posted, so I'm writing again:

      Drugs prescribed for May are lasix, enalapril, plavix, and pimobenden (sp). That Mar Vista link says lasix interacts with enalapril in cats with kidney disease.

      I always research meds, check interactions, etc before giving May any pills. I know nothing of these drugs, except lasix.

      If anyone can help to quickly educate me about them and your experience with them I appreciate it. For now I'll do some searches to get started.

      Thank you.

      -Lee and May
    • Westgold

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 22, 2013
          Hi Lee

          That is the combination both my Trixi and Milli are on and it works
          perfectly for them, but they have atenolol as well with it. Plavix helps to stop
          blood clots from forming and the other two drugs are to help the heart
          function more efficiently. Enalapril is also used to help in kidney disease.