Re: Aspirin - Nattokinase

  • elfinmyst
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2013
      Hi Jean

      If you want to swap I would talk to the cardiologist, he may suggest plavix
      which seems a safer long term drug. But if you want nattokinase, I
      recommend Doctor's Best from Ebay or a health store. I give one pill a day, its a
      small capsule. You must make sure the brand you have has vitamin K removed
      like Doctors Best does.