Re: [FH] Gump episode - not sure of source

  • keycmv
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 19, 2013
      He definitely looked a bit queasy. It was the general confusion and the limp rag state when I picked him up that freaked me out a bit. He normally throws his arms over my shoulders and gently tightens his claws on my back. He just hung there.

      But as I said, back to normal after an hour or so. Spry and feisty.

      Carol