Re: [FH] Follow up on Kitty with HCM, home from the vet clinic, Q's re home care and meds

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2013
      Hi --- Atenolol does not contain any sedative, but some kitties on this list have reacted with tiredness when they first started taking it. It should go away over time as Kitty adjusts to the med. It sounds like you're doing everything you can do, you're taking very good care of her. You cannot watch her every second. You have to sleep, and of course go out to buy cat food, etc. All you can do is what you can do. But I would certainly make more shorter trips rather than 1 long one.

      I make very good money working from home on the internet -- I can help you do that too if you don't want to go out to work for 8-9 hours at a time. I'd be afraid to leave my kitties for such a long time. Working from home is the perfect solution. Let me know if you'd like some information about that.