Re: [FH] Gump episode - not sure of source

  • Laurie Stead
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 19, 2013
      Hi Carol,

      I am glad Gump is doing better but I would take it as a sign that you may need to change his meds/doses.  As the disease progresses, changes in meds are normal. When is the last time an ultrasound was done?

      Laurie

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 19, 2013
        Hi Carol

        If he is back to normal this weekend, I'd say he was feeling sickly or had
        a tummy pain last night. Mine have done that and been back to normal the
        next day. I`d only worry if it continued.

        :) Lyn

      • keycmv
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 19, 2013
          He definitely looked a bit queasy. It was the general confusion and the limp rag state when I picked him up that freaked me out a bit. He normally throws his arms over my shoulders and gently tightens his claws on my back. He just hung there.

          But as I said, back to normal after an hour or so. Spry and feisty.

          Carol