Re: [FH] Feline HCM CoQ10

  • joanne marbut
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2013
      I use 100 mg in each meal, three meals a day. I pierce it and squeeze the contents out and mix into the food. It's messy and not all comes out.  If you mix well, the cat shouldn't notice.  If it causes an upset tummy, then just squeeze out part for now and use the rest later.  There might be other versions others use they could recommend. I use Nature Made.