Re: Nattokinase

  • elfinmyst
    Message 1 of 56 , Feb 17, 2013
      Hi Jean

      I use Doctor's Best Nattokinase and give one capsule a day. Whichever brand
      you use has to have the Vitamin K removed. I get it on Ebay from a health
      food store.

      :) Lyn

    • fountainlites2
      Message 56 of 56 , Jun 3

        After reading some of the posts on here regarding Nattokinase I have gotten the impression some people are not administering it daily but rather are keeping it on hand in case of a clot.

        Romeo was participating in the on going  study by Dr. Michelle on Nattokinase.  I stopped participating in the study when Romeo did not take to the Nattokinase well at all.  I switched to Bulouke (Lumbrokinase) which is stronger than nattokinase.  I used Canada RNA Buluoke and Romeo never had another clot.

        I would just like people to know that when Dr. Michelle's cat had thrown another clot she had not started the nattokinase on him yet.  WHEN HE CLOTTED SHE HAD TO FORCE DOWN HIS THROAT OVER 27 NATTOKINASE PILLS IN A 10 MINUTE PERIOD.

        So PLEASE BE AWARE...IF YOU ARE USING nattokinase it should be given everyday...DONT WAIT FOR A CLOT!!!!! YOU MAY NOT GET AS LUCKY AS DR. MICHELLE IN CLEARING THE CLOT...AND HOW UNCOMFORTABLE IT HAD TO HAVE BEEN FOR HER CAT TO HAVE OVER 27 nattokinase pills shoved down his throat.

        I personally recommend lumbrokinase (Buluoke) over nattokinase daily