Re: Nattokinase

  • elfinmyst
    Message 1 of 63 , Feb 17, 2013
      Hi Jean

      I use Doctor's Best Nattokinase and give one capsule a day. Whichever brand
      you use has to have the Vitamin K removed. I get it on Ebay from a health
      food store.

      :) Lyn

    • Elfinmyst
      Message 63 of 63 , Nov 16, 2016
        Hi there

        I used to use Doctors Best natto, it needs to have no vitamin K in it, and that brand had it removed. I gave one capsule daily but switched to plavix later.

        Lyn:)