Nattokinase

  • Jean
    Message 1 of 63 , Feb 17, 2013
      I would like to give my HCM kitty some nattokinase but don't know where to get it and how much to give. Harley is now on aspirin 5 mg. q.72 hours. I would rather use nattokinase.

      Jean and Harley
    • Elfinmyst
      Message 63 of 63 , Nov 16, 2016
        Hi there

        I used to use Doctors Best natto, it needs to have no vitamin K in it, and that brand had it removed. I gave one capsule daily but switched to plavix later.

        Lyn:)