Re: plavix - missed dose

  • Jordan
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 17, 2013
      Thank you everyone for the replies. As it turned out, by the time I got your replies . . . more than 12 hours had passed. So, I just gave Sheba her next Plavix dose at dinner the following day.

      However, in the future if this happens, I will try administering the meds in the AM instead.

      Thanks again,
      Jordan and Sheba