Re: McGovern, 16 years old, is gone (long)

  • Linda Durtschi
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2013
      Hi Cathy, my heart goes out to you, I just lost my kitty of 16 years (I'm 52), almost the same age ranges.  It's shocking, I miss her so much sometimes.  But it's been two weeks and it doesn't hurt as bad.  Just remember that your kitty isn't suffering any more.  Kitties are only mean to live so long, as much as we wish they could live to be 50.  Nature just took it's course.  Maybe we'll get to see them all someday.  Linda