Compounded Plavix available - flavored

  • Jordan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2013
      Hello All,

      I recently had some Plavix compounded for my kitty Sheba. It is chicken and tuna flavored. It is brand new, full bottle from Diamondback Drugs in AZ.

      It turns out that Sheba will easily take her Plavix pills in a pill pocket; no gel cap required!! Or I can crush it up into her wet food and she gobbles it up.

      I am not able pill her orally becuase it could trigger an asthma attack so I purchased the liquid Plavix as a back up. But she would not eat the compounded version in her food, like she does with a crushed pill. Go figure?? (I think she just likes to keep me on my toes :)

      If anyone would like it, please let me know. I am happy to mail it. I just hate to see it go to waste.

      Thanks,
      Jordan and Sheba