Re: [FH] New to Group - Urgent Help Needed

  • marina palmerio
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2013
      Hi Bob,
      Thanks so much..
      She did have blood tests and they said they were all ok so not sure they checked for potassium issues.
      What is Benazapril? Not familiar with that drug. For the HCM condition?
      And what is the Lasix? All the drugs that she is receiving are in Italian except for this Plavix.
      I so appreciate your good thoughts. I will see what happens tomorrow.
      Very best,
      Marina