Re: A celebration and hopefully inspiring story for new members

  • Jordan
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 7, 2013
      Hi Joanne,

      Thank you for sharing your lovely story of love. May you and Twix have many more!!

      I am familiar with that happy cat position. Nothing makes me happier than to see my girl on her back spread eagle waiting for a belly rub!!! It tells me she is feeling good!

      Thank you again.

      Love and kitty kisses,
      Jordan and Sheba