Re: A celebration and hopefully inspiring story for new members

  • elfinmyst
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 7, 2013
      Hello

      What a beautiful story of love and hope. I`m sure we are all sharing Twix's
      celebration with purrs and smiles this morning. Thankyou so much for
      sharing:)

    • Jordan
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 7, 2013
        Hi Joanne,

        Thank you for sharing your lovely story of love. May you and Twix have many more!!

        I am familiar with that happy cat position. Nothing makes me happier than to see my girl on her back spread eagle waiting for a belly rub!!! It tells me she is feeling good!

        Thank you again.

        Love and kitty kisses,
        Jordan and Sheba