Fluids - Only 6-8 mls - 4X per day

  • zan200
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2013
      Yikes...
      Re-read my note - when I said I "aggressively" tried to get more fluids into Chloe, I don't want anyone to misunderstand...I only give small amounts of fluid at one time 6-8mls - periodically throughout the day - usually at med time...I go very slowly and carefully, checking constantly to see Chloe's tolerating the syringe procedure well. Chloe is actually extremely calm and relaxed when I syringe both her Fancy Feast and fluids - thankfully, no stress.

      Suzanne and Chloe