Re: Fuzz Pancreatitis

  • Dana McCormick
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2013
      Hi Mary,

      Yes, I have joined the Pancreatitis group. Fuzz is on Cerenia, Buprenex, Cypro, 50ml fluids
      daily, in addition to his heart meds.

      I am having an u/s and the fPL test done tomorrow. My vet sends to Texas A&M.

      How did you fare balancing the heart/pancreatitis or was it non-heart kitties that had the pancreatitis?

      Thanks,

      Dana