Re: [FH] Another Chloe Update - Vet Visit Thurs.

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2013
      You're doing a wonderful job! Hang in there! There is a way to give small amounts of fluid. You don't have to have the bag and the tubing and everything. You can buy syringes that hold the amount you want, and get a medium needed on the end. Then lift the scruff on the back of the neck, make like a tent of the skin, and shoot the fluids into the tent. If the needle is too thin, it will take longer to get the fluids in, etc. I had to do this with a week-old kitten once -- poor thing -- he cried when I stuck the needle in, but it did help