Re: Hello - I'm new here!

  • Jordan Salim
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2013
      At the risk of muddying the waters . . . Is it possible your kitty has feline asthma too??? I only ask because wheezing is a symptom of asthma. My kitty had this for a year before her old cardiologist diagnosed it off a chest X ray.

      Feline asthma is a condition common in the siamese breeds. My Sheba is a Himalayan and suffers from BOTH feline asthma and heart disease.

      Love
      Jordan and Sheba

      Sent from my iPad